Please fill out the form below completely before clicking on ‘Submit and Pay’.
All images submitted MUST meet the following criteria:
- File size: Size your images to 1024 pixels on the longest edge at 72 dpi.
- Images must be in JPG format.
- File name: Your file names must adhere to the following requirement: photographer’s last name followed by an underscore and then the image title.
For example, Jane Smith’s photograph called “Sunset Days” should be named: smith_sunsetdays
Fee: There is a fee to submit up to three (3) images. A photographer may submit as many times as they wish. The fee goes directly to making the exhibition a success. Payment will be accepted by PayPal (You do not require a PayPal account to pay by credit card).
- Early Bird Submission
- $30 per entry of 3 images
- Deadline – Sunday, August 27 at 11:59pm MST
- Regular Submission
- $35 per entry of 3 images
- Deadine – Sunday, October 15 at 11:59pm MST
- Extended Submission
- $45 per entry of 3 images
- Deadline – Sunday, October 29 at 11:59pm MST
No artist fees will be paid but all photographers may price their work for sale during the InFocus Exhibition. All sales will be completed through the gallery. The photographer will retain 50% of all sales made during the exhibition and a standard commission of 50% will be kept by the gallery.
All successful photographs must be professionally framed in a metal or wood, solid-toned colour frame and be wired for hanging.
No submissions will be accepted after October 29, 2017 (MST).
There is no maximum number of images that any artist can submit.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.